Sunday, November 13, 2005

Do you have those people?
the ones that do those things
that you love
do the things you hate
make you want to die
beacuse they are so talented
or just make you want to die

do you have the people I have?
the ones that prove you wrong
and you are happy about it
the ones that make you feel
like you and your life
are totally worth it
that give the hugs
that you dont want to let go during

do you have those people?
do you ever forget them
and feel bad when you remember them
just be thankful
you ever had them at all

-------------------------------------

ideas
alone
combined with eachother
can provide
bridges over things that divide
like a block
for writers
but still
is alone
the idea worse?
can you judge it?

-------------------------------------

another hundred people just got off of the train
and i dont want a single one of them
i want the one who sleeps on the train
the one whom some fear
some loathe and some respect
the one I love
the one who refuses to get off the train
for a reason which is beyond me
but i wish to know
so i will get on
the train

------------------------------------

July 19, 2005
I met the man
who little did i know
would help to change
my life
providing me
with memories
in all senses
making it hard
to breath
without him
to live
without him
to return to the place
we went to
together
where we created
memories
the day
those days
the times
he
will live
forever

-------------------------

Another holocaust
is an intersting
idea
maybe one of me
a self holocaust
where all that should end
will
perish
ideas
thoughts
meanings

OK
Ill have a holocaust
a self holocaust
what will it be
a holocaust of association
no more people shall be
in my life
if they arent worth my time
they can waste someone elses time
dead to me
is dead to the world
because I exist
in MY world

No comments: