Monday, November 14, 2005

Am I afraid to write about you?
to think about you
does it hurt
it does make me sick
sometimes
the thoughts of you
lead to your conquests
your acheivements
but I Love You
and they dont
I am worth it
You are worth it
We arent a waste

----------------------------

Cheesy lyrics
can have good meaning
message
bad music
can have good motives
repeating
to listen beyond
our dispositions
to what was meant
to be heard
is the true meaning
the real challenge
part of life

------------------------

I have been told I run
maybe its me not settling
but it could be
that I just run
from city to city
place to place
trying to find whats easier
in the end
there will be growth
there will be change
and thats whats needed
maybe I need time off
a little break
does life allow that?

---------------------------

You are at times
where I want to be
to a point
the place you reside
currently
is a place
that could nurture
a passion I have
but the city itself
miserable
but to move there
carries so much
positivity
at first sight
but so many angers
at second glance
doing it for you
or me
or both
is there anything wrong
in the end
with any of those
follow with head
follow with heart
if i end up close to you
there is no way
I can say
that it is not you
or that it is
no answer good enough

---------------------------

to the one who I Love more than life itself. More than anyone else. In a different way than all other Love. I Love You. Trey Critz. I hope you continue to realize that more and more. And that its ok. If not good that I Love You. I hope you continue to find out how much you care for me.

to the ones who I call friends. I love you all. Feel lucky just like I feel luck yo know you all. Be thankful for eachother. Rejoice. Continue the great things you do.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love you, Alex. The person who are can be so incredible - so just imagine who the person you will be is...you will make it through these tough times, and you'll come out beautiful.