Monday, July 25, 2005

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone
I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

Sometimes I need some time...on my
own Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain, ohhh yeahhh
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain


Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one

-----------------------------------------------

I think I fell in love. Which was against the rules that I set for he and I at the beginning of whatever this was. I had heard that he was to move, and soon. However the innermost part of my being, the part that wanted and needed him the most, refused that fact of his impending move. We shared the most beautiful times. Lying with our arms wrapped around eachother provided the most memorable happy moments I have experienced in quite some time. He said to me last night/this morning, when I was asking him something, that he did not know me that well. However he and I both agreed that we had strong feelings for eachother. Tonight following work we spoke and he said the official moving date was in a week. I can guarentee that I wont even see him on that day. It was the quickest falling apart I think I have done in a while.

My world that my innermost being created was thrown into a spin
I am fightin back tears
To know that what has made me happiest
Is no longer going to be with me


Hurts

Hurts so deep
I am unaware of where the pain is
It is not as though
He was the one who stabbed me
It was a bit of myself
Who held the knife
Which always knew what he had said
But lulled my mind into not believing

All I have wanted
In the end was Trey
And I cant have it anymore
Anytime I have ever gotten anything
That has made me happy
Is taken away from me
This was the closest
I have ever been to what
Has allowed this happiness

I have never been close
To what disallows it
I do not wish it God
Although I know
He disapproves of
What the relationship is
For if it were God
It would give my life
A gloom that would rain over it
For the rest of life
For the will of my life
To fight for the rest
Of whatever this menial existence is

"Don't fall in Love"
Is not advice that I can follow
I am not saying exclusively
That this is Love
But it is the closet I have come
And the way I know is
The closer I get
And it ends
The more it hurts

I almost write this with the intention that he would read it and feel the same way. However I know as he has said, I may be part of his hesititation to move, but he has to move. So even though he wishes that we could have spent more time together. We can't. I know I wish we had been together more. But we can't. I don't have to accept that fact now, but it better be accpected soon. Or else I/it will just prolong the hurting period.

1 comment:

Christopher Trottier said...

Feeling in love is awesome. I haven't felt in love for a really long time.