Saturday, July 16, 2005


Vanessa Williams is a woman after my heart. She sings so well and with so much emotion. I just dont know. This song felt right, right now.

-------------------------------------------

They say it's a river,
that circles the earth
A beam of light shining
to the edge of the universe
it conquers all, it changes everything

They say it's a blessing,
they say it's a gift
they say it's a miracle
and I believe that it is
it conquers all, but it's a mystery

Love breaks your heart
Love takes no less than everything
Love makes it hardand it fades away so easily

In this world we've created
where this place that we lived
in a blink of an eye the darkness slips in
love lights the world
unites the love that´s for eternity

Love brakes the chain
Love aches for everyone of us
Love takes the tears of pain,
and it turns it into the beauty that remains

Look at this place
it was paradise, but now it's dying
I´ll brave the love
I´ll take, my chances that it´s not too late

Love brakes your heart
Love takes no less than everything
Love makes it hard and fades away so easily


Love brakes the chain
Love aches for everyone of us
Love takes the tears and the pain,
and turns it into the beauty that remains

------------------------------------------

So I have been breaking down lately. I was reading Elyse's blog and just started crying. So I was talking to ALyssa about it and she thinks it might have something to do with me clinging to the people who were around Mr. Cacciatore. Which I think is a definate possibility. Although I may never have truely known Ms Elyse Flagg, I do beleive I felt who she was. And am glad I did. She has truly become an inspiration of sorts for what I wish to be as a person. Namely someone who is dedicated and someone who is in Love with another person. To be able to say that you Love someone the way that she loves Ted is something to shout from the mountaintops.

I was also talking with my friend and amazing choreographer but namely amaziny person, Tara Tober. We were just talkin about my breaking down also. About how it might be the past. She felt that there was nothing wrong with that and I agree. I started talkin about what else it could be and the things I was talking about are things that she feels people need to go through. But sometimes I feel like i wont be able to do them or be able to complete them. I so look up to her in so many ways. She so professional, positive, talented, acheived. And with all that she had accomplished, she wants more than what shes got. She wants more for herself. She wants to go back and become a Rockette like she almost had before. We also talked about how I view good music. About how its all about the emotion the meaning. We talked about our most meaningful life experiences involving the fine arts. She had an experience where she was so frustrated and needed to vent that she was in her driveway at 2 AM with no thoughts or music dancing. Gettin out exactly what she needed without saying a thing. The thought of that gave me chills. I asked her why she was friends with me... (This seems to be my patented question which usually moves into a deep meaningful conversation...) She said there was something that she just couldnt pin point with me. I cared about getting to know people and wanted to know more about my art. The fact that she was able to see exactly what I was doing and for what reason was amazing to me. Its very rare for me to be able to have someone that is able to do that. She is just so nice, and through that, she has allowed me to see so much more good in people and the world. Shes shown me that being a good person is better than anything you could ever do. Better than the most beautiful music. And the way I see it, the only way I can make truly beautiful music is if I am truly beautiful to myself. And the only way I can do that is if I am ok with who I am. I dont think I can truly put into words how much Tara means to me. She has become such a good part of my life. Shes nice for the need of niceness, for the need of no reason, just to be nice. Thats dumbfounding.


So to those who have taught me more than I could ever be taught in school (And a few taught me in school too!). You may not know how much you mean to me. I may not have ever told you verbally. But I hope you know, in your heart. That you have acheived part of the master plan in your life's journey.

Brosseau

No comments: