Wednesday, July 25, 2007

when we traveled
there were so many delusions
of what i thought could be
either tomorrow or down the road
but they were just lies
so it seems
false hopes perhaps
to think that things would have continued
down the path that was better set than current
i would have loved to believe it
and would have loved for you to believe it too

------------------------------------

say it as much as you want
and mean it the same
but i truthfully feel
that it doesnt matter to you
that i would go to the ends of the earth
spend all i have and give everything
for you
if you just asked me to

at times you wouldnt even need to ask


i may have been the only one
to come to you
even though our relationship
was not paved the best
but you show nothing
that resembles caring
that i did something no one else would
and i even now
would do it again
on a larger and grander scale

-------------------------

let mood swings run rampant
let sickness control
but let the words flow
and grant me more peace
find me greater solace
so that
every moment
i move forward
always better
always brighter

call me different
or special
or fucked up
but i am worth it
every pang
every thought

------------------------

if i were to meet someone like me
i wouldnt be physically attracted to them
and when it comes to personality
i dont think i would know what to think
if i would see them for the beauty they hold within them
of would i see the baggage instead that they carry

what does this say of me?
do i find myself unattractive
do i notice my own baggage over my beauty

will i ever come to the point
of moderate acceptance and enjoyment of who i am

as much as i say about myself
the beauty i hold
the baggage i carry
the growth i have undergone


what do i actually see
how do i actually feel

-------------------------------

why is it humans indulge in activities that leave them feeling empty

No comments: