Sunday, July 01, 2007

i promise nothing
not a thing
it may be part of my genes
it may not be
but i did not ask for it
the thoughts i think
are still there
whether or not i am medicated
it is hard to ignore
the ones that seem possible
whether its 90 or 20
i still think them
and sometimes want to buy into them
to be angry and sad
would be so easy
but since when is the easy road
my road?

nuts to those
who put me down
and attempt to hold me back
if you dont want me
no one is saying that you have to have me
i can move with or without you
and its always forward
you better believe that
i am not turning around
but ill gladly look back
to learn a lesson
but going back
i think not
only forward only growing
always better

always human
alexander scott brosseau
oh just wait till they get a load of the real me

No comments: