Tuesday, July 10, 2007

perspective is everything
even in moments of dark
i look not only to the light
but also to the dark beyond my station
to know the range of the contrast
it allows everything to be set
in quite the perspective

to know the lives surrounding my own could be worse
and know that my help if asked for
should be given

to know that in the range
i do matter
and have control of few things
but the few things i control
can make bigger marks than anything
the world has ever seen
if i commit to it
there will be no stop
i will succeed
as you push me back or to the ground
i will rise again
to see another day
cause i will always be alright

so to the end of all that is life
i just merely take a breath
and say i'll take it day by day
and as they come and go
i will just keeo breathing
and putting it all in perspective
that regardless my station
things could always be worse

always


and bless those whose lives are worse... and continue
day by day

No comments: