Friday, October 21, 2005

Have you ever been passionate
about anything?
cause i have

every time i hear a tune
i weep
for all it means

Why do i love you
the way i do?

-----------------------

The people I love
dont compare to you

the words i write
to express myself
mean nothing
when placed around you
you shine light
through them
makeing them
transparent
leaving nothing
but my wordless
endless
love

---------------------

Every tear i shed
is for you
but worry not
they are for my love
for you
not from pain

you do not cause me pain
the master plan does
you did not do these things
nor did i
they happened
and we let them
because we cannot control them
but i love you
wether you say it or not
i love you

-------------------------------------

Trying to find the words
for poetic meaning
bites

trying to be original
when all things have been said
bites

But none of it means anything
you enter my mind
and ruin all progressive thought

but is ruin the right word?

No

you are my light
my guidance
you are everything
you dont want to be
in me
for me
but its what i want
you
just you
forever

-----------------------------

(Poem inspired by form of "The Early Bird" By Ted Kooser)

Now silent with dead air
on the edge of one more tomorrow

and there is still hope
the light still shines

making all that doesnt matter
transparent

love it seems remains
to reign overall

purging the bad
from the day

out of the negative
win over loss

one moment at a time

No comments: