Monday, September 19, 2005

I feel as though
I am the one in Love
and am alone in that

I feel as though
I would give it all
yet he wouldnt give a bit

I feel as though
I should move on
but I refuse to do so

I feel so though
I will never be happy
so I try to fill that
only to be disappointed
with myself
with Love
beacuse I started
to forget
to let him slip away
and I dont want that
I want him
and me
forever
In Love
together
side by side
two hands as one
two hearts the same

--------------------------

I started writing this damn thing being bum rushed by a double dose of Trazadone and being uber wierd...... I wanted this poem to have form. I wrote the first two and it was totally natural. And then from then on it was forced. I started to break it and found myself being angry/frustrated with myself... HOW STUPID! I Love him. Thank God not for this amazing day, but for Trey and the days I spent with him. My day today was so wierd. I didnt take my Cymbalta and oddly I had a FABULOUS day.. but then I got in at 1AM... and it was SHIT. This is what happened... and continues to happen to this day... bah! I hate it! I can do things that I hold myself from. Why not break the form I have created and continue on with the knowledge of conformity even to ones self is not mandatory or right.

No comments: