Sunday, December 28, 2008

1. i do not the looks i believe i was given by one person i was not waiting on. you can stop. i know him too.

2. i do not enjoy the look one asst choir director gave me this evening. lady, listen, time off of school is necessary, not for everyone, but for me, yes.

3. i do not enjoy feeling like i am no one's first choice. and i also do not believe that i am no one's first choice cause they are all choosing themselves first (as they should) but am just merely not their first choice. also i am aware that it is the holidays and that people are busy. but this time of year merely drives the point that shows itself all year, all the way home.

4. i do not enjoy hanging out with people from high school cause it reminds me that so much of what i dont like about myself, is still inside of me.

5. i do not enjoy feeling like i am looked over or taken advantage of (in any sense) in my relationships. especially ones i do not care to lose.

6. i know that there are still feelings there. but things have definately changed. but maybe if we saw eachother more often and both put time and effort into our relationship, things would be/could be different.

7. i desperately need chris westra back in my day to day life.

8. steph hyatt is clear and away my best friend.

9. i love the people that are able to pick up where we left off and not talk about our past for more than 3 minutes.

10. hey crapids, why do you grow people so weird? and why do i have to want to die to talk to someone i really give a shit about.

11. sometimes, even if it doesnt involve me, gay comments and references and jokes, really get to me, and i do take it personally. for no reason. but for some reason i must. i am not asking for everyone to walk on eggshells. it just needs to be said.

12. i really do believe in what i am doing. i really wish that the people who werent on board with it and me, would just back off.

12. i wish my brother and sister and i were all closer.

13. i cannot wait for every doctors appointment i go to, cause it makes me feel better about life when i know i am going cause i want to be better and feel better.

14. i really am trying not to be a planner anymore. more of a liver, as dumb as that sounds. i really just want to be happy. theres my plan, get happy.

15. i am full of love. and i know that i don't always show that. but i do ask that if you possibly see anything in me, to take the time to get to know me. especially if i am taking the time to get to know you. and part of me thinks that sounds awful, but i am not willing to not say it.

16. i feel crazy when i write blogs, and that the people who read them will think that i am crazy and over-emotional.

17. i'm done for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel crazy when i write blogs too. but i'm GONNA DO IT ANYWAY. BITCH.