Wednesday, August 31, 2005

this poem is making me think. and i dont know of what. but i hear the song and read these words and nothing really is clear. especially about the poem. i dont really like the arrangement and i really dont like the poem. Hopefully i can grow to like both....

The Early Bird
by Ted Kooser

Still dark, and raining hard
on a cold May morning

and yet the early bird
is out there chirping,

chirping its sweet-sour
wooden-pulley notes,

pleased, it would seem,
to be given work,

hauling the heavy
bucket of dawn

up from the darkness,
note over note,

and letting us drink.

------------------------------------

I Love Trey Critz. However I am so mixed with emotions I feel like I could fall off the face of the earth, thats how unstable I am. I have decided to go back into taking medication to balance my life and ailments. My appointment is next Wednesday... so hopefully till then goes smooth. I Love Trey. I miss him. I need him. And I hate everything about this situation that I am currently in with him. Except the fact that it is him. Trey, the best thing to ever happen to me. And I would do anything for him. I Love Trey Critz.

No comments: